Monday, March 7, 2011

Wikki Sticks

I remember when I was younger my mom would come up with some pretty cool craft projects for my brother and I to do when we were home schooled. I bet she would love Wikki Sticks. These sticks are very colorful, re-usable, and make for creative play. She was all about that. She loved seeing us use our imaginations and make things. The other thing she would love is that they are mess free. They require no glue because they are self sticking. Any parent would love that even teachers or Sunday school teachers. These are great for many situations and can be educational. If you visit their website and Wikkistix.com you can see how vibrant the colors are and get some great ideas on how to use them by watching their videos. They look like they would create hours of fun for all.