Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Buy Gold Bullion

Well here I am, leading the life of a carefree college student. I am heading home for Christmas break and can hardly wait to get home and chow down on Mom's cooking. However, I was just listening to a guy on television talking about that you should buy gold bullion as a safe future investment. I guess maybe it is time for me to start thinking farther out into the future and what I want to do when I retire. I know it is a long time from now but do I want to live in Southern California or Florida and spend my time traveling or playing golf? If so I better have the means to do it and buying gold is a safe investment. I understand it has never lost its value and I can believe that because everyone loves gold. I have a beautiful gold watch myself. I am going to have to look into gold and get started planning for the future by making some purchases of gold bullion.