Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hip Recall Lawyer

I know this can happen to younger people but I have noticed that most generally older people find themselves having hip and knee replacements. My grandmother has had her knees done a couple of times and she is doing very well. But recently I heard that there are many people are suffering because their is a recall of 93,000 hip replacement systems due to the fact that the implants are defective. They are suffering with pain and swelling and are probably thinking they were past that due to the surgery. If you are one of these people who has a defective hip implant then you should contact a hip recall lawyer to put in a claim. They can give you the help you need.
Also, if you have been in a terrible accident and it wasn't your fault and you are dealing daily with pain and medical bills then you have the right to be compensated so you should contact a Texas Truck Accident Attorney.

O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath – Personal Injury Lawyers – 808 West Avenue, Austin, TX. 78701 – 512-494-9949

**I was paid for this post. My honest opinion was given and not swayed in any way.**