Thursday, April 29, 2010

Austin Dog Bite Lawyer

Back before my mom and dad got married my mom went out to visit my dad on an acreage. When you showed up and got out of her car she was attacked by their dog.The owners of the place had a German Shepard that was running loose. He ran up to her and bit her in the stomach. She got away from the dog and had a deep tooth hole in her stomach and also teeth marks from his other teeth. She was bruised badly and hurt a lot but she recovered okay. Some people are not that lucky. They have either been scarred or have lost their life. This is horrible and that is when attorneys get involved to make sure people like this get compensated for their injuries. Austin dog bite lawyer is someone you could count on to make that happen.

**I was paid for this post. My honest opinion was given and not swayed in any way.**