Saturday, April 25, 2009

Online Degree

I am taking online classes to eventually achieve my online degree. It is nice because with my work schedule I would not be able to attend a regular college. I work odd hours and so when I get time, day or night I can do my school work.
Capella University is an accredited university. Capella offers graduate degree programs in business, information technology, education, human services, psychology, public health, and public safety, and bachelor’s degree programs in business, information technology, and public safety. This university is there for the working adult. What a great way to get the degree you desire and still be able to hold down a job or be a stay at home mom.
This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.