Thursday, September 18, 2008

University Online

I am attending an university online. I love it and it is so nice that I can fit my schooling into my schedule that is convenient for me. If I want to work at night or on the weekend on my schoolwork I have that priviledge. Capella University, an accredited and fully online university that is a leading provider of master’s and PhD degrees for working adults has recently released their latest Inside Online Education podcast. These regular podcasts feature interviews with Capella students, faculty and staff who share the experience of online education from their point of view. From my own personal experience, I enjoy the online university schooling verses attending a college everyday and having to leave my home to do that.
This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com