Wednesday, February 6, 2008

RBS Six Nations

Lately I've been getting into the sport of rugby. I think it's pretty sweet and you don't hear a whole lot about it. Well I heard about the Six Nations rugby games, which is a huge rugby tournament. I went online and found a great website with all kinds of neat stuff about this tournament. On there you find the newest and latest list of news on the tournament and the Six Nations championship. I also learned that this tournament is Europe most premiere Rugby tournament all year. This site includes podcasts so that you can listen to updates and games on the go on your ipod. It also includes fixtures and results of each and every one the rugby games. You can also enjoy the interactive games provided on the site. I didn't know to much about this whole tournament and until I visited this site which is also the official site of the tournament. So if you love rugby definitely go check it out and enjoy.