Sunday, January 13, 2008

CSkills- Pro

If you're someone who is employed in or around the Construction industry, then I have a site you should really take a good look at. Go to cskills.org and look at anything from topics on how to become certified in your trade before 2010, all the different saftey and health legislations, and how to develop your career in the industry. They also have topics on employment training. CSkills is a partner of the sector skills council for construction. I know a guy who used this site and it definitely helped him get ahead his career. I really would suggest it to anyone in this field of work. Also if you're an employer this website is a great source for your new employees. There are all kinds of different topics that you can directs employees and your apprentices to look at. So definitely check this site out I very much suggest it mainly because of how much it helped out my friend.