Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Blog For Money

I have just joined up with Smorty. Smorty is a website that you can post on your blog your opinion on different websites and get paid to do it. It's easy and it's fun and to make money doing it is even better.
Smorty also is a great opportunity for advertisers. This is a wonderful way to advertise on your blog to get the word out on great products and websites that can help your business or personal life. It's a benefit for the advertisers and bloggers.
I would highly recommend anyone who is looking to make some extra money to sign up with Smorty. As a college student I need to find ways to make an income while trying to keep up with my school work and this is convenient and simple. I can do it in the privacy of my own home on my own time.
So check out smorty.com and start to blog for money.

This is a paid post.