Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Rob Zombie's Halloween

Rob Zombie is releasing a new halloween movie. It's a new take on the 1977 classic by John Carpenter and Debra Hill. I couldn't be more excited for this movie. I loved scary movies for a very long time and my favorite has always been the original Halloween and it's sequels. Halloween is just classic and Michael Myers has to be one of the scariest horror slashers out there. I've seen Rob Zombies other movies and they are quite terrifying and just thought of him combining that with the story of Halloween just makes me very excited. I think that Zombie will take much of a different angle in his movie then Carpenters, I think he is going to put much more detail into it and give it more of a sturdy story line. I also think he will make Myers more of twisted human than originally portrayed. Zombie is an amazing film maker and I think no one should do this movie except him. I'm very excited and I will be there opening night for the movie. This movie should do well in the horror community and it should be better then most horror remakes. To see the awesome trailer to this movie view it below.

Here is the website of the movie http://www.halloween-themovie.com
or just click this link Halloween the movie

This is a Paid Post