Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Reno 911 DVD Site

Well one of the best movies I've ever seen came out to DVD this past Tuesday. That movie is the Reno 911: Miami based of the tv show Reno 911. The movie has got to be one of the funniest movies I've ever seen and the dvd is unrated so they included tons of extras that they couldn't show in theaters. Well I decided to visit the dvd's website and I found that they had some sweet fun games to play. So I decided to play the Midnight Shootout game, because I love shooting games. In the games you have to shoot different targets from a blind fold. They show them to you and then they cover the targets and you have to shoot the bad guys without hitting innocent people. In the end was the best because you get to shoot a rocket launcher at the downtown area. You get tons of missiles so you can "accidentally" blow up the city. I did allright in the end. But I suggest checking it out. I also suggest going out and picking up Reno 911: Miami Unrated Edition. You will not be able to stop laughing. I picked up the day it came out. You can get to website by clicking Reno 911! Miami The Movie
Or visit the site http://www.reno911dvd.com.

This is paid post.